We believe due to the complexity of safety critical braking products, they should be manufactured in a clean, organised and controlled environment based on the following:
- Fully trained technicians working to controlled competence regulations from unit strip down and preparations, to production, testing and sign off.
- We believe all our units can be freely exchanged with OE units, with complete confidence in installed performance, durability and security of warranty... Our warranty control program consists of a full investigation and route inspection, with traceability reported within 7 days. The warranty level is currently running below 0.5%.
- All calipers come with a 12 month warranty
- Quality signed off units with full tractability to build history, testing records and internal part traceability.
- We have a regime of Development, Assembly/Process and Unit Sign-off testing with strict cycle tests to mirror the vehicle type.
- We are covered by £5 million product liability. A copy of the certificate can be issued on request.
All of these factors ensure a fully reproductive process. This improves on waste reduction and downtime, and gives us immediate alert to out of spec non-conformance. These methods also give us real-time monitoring of critical control points and makes sure the product is right first time. Putting these practices into place enables us to offer cost reduction over all our competitors.